If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Friday, November 27, 2009

Hey Sarge, I think we better confiscate this Wii

I know, this is a pretty old one, but I missed it the first time around. As luck would have it, it has recently been added to the FailBlog.org site for voting so I didn't miss it this time 'round.

Back in September, a few different police departments got together for a good ol' fashioned drug raid. Luckily for them, no one was home.

How is this lucky you ask?

Because they didn't even have to ask to play dude's Wii!

Yes. After the initial rush of making sure the house was cleared of evil doers, these officers opted for the more engaging rush of Wii Bowling.
I insist that you watch at least parts of the video... Be amazed with me as the female officer jumps up and down, leaping for joy as she rolls strike after strike. Watch as many different officers wait their turn. And then there's this confusing little diddy at the end where an officer chooses to pantomime his fucking a person doggy style while spanking his partner's ass. I suspect, though have my doubts, that this imaginary mate was of the opposite sex...

So there you have it. Outstanding personal and professional conduct. I'm impressed, officers. Thoroughly impressed.

THIS is whyFLORIDIANSpaytaxes.

No comments: