If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Monday, March 9, 2009

This one'll make you sick...

Potentially: literally...

As is often the case, the article I read(ni) said it best:
the FDA simply does not have the manpower to oversee every food processor in the country. So the agency actually relies on private firms to police the U.S. food supply

Yup. The FDA is too busy to do its job. So it doesn't.

I mean, there really isn't much else to say, is there?

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "amount of safe insect matter" levels allowed in all our processed food.
I'm not sure about you but I trust joe the green giant worker who would never be hung over, pissed at his boss and bored with life enough to consider not washing his hands after going to the b-room. Never.

HAHAHA! And some people are afraid of dirt on their veggies!