If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Monday, November 10, 2008

Its Time For Another Luxurious Retreat!

Or at least I'm pretty sure that is what AIG does when it gets a shit-ton of my taxpayer dollars to line their pockets.

Yes folks. AIG gets ANOTHER infusion of tax dollars. They've given these guys so much cash that they decided to restructure the whole deal and have given them a total of $152.5 BILLION.

Key word: given. These bastards sure are lucky the government decided that this particular group shall not fail.

US expands record bailout of insurance giant AIG (afp)

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh. Only one question. Who in the company was, like, forced to suck Cheney's dick?

My cool word verification word is jessive! Like jessie but with a bit of ive!

I want to get a goldfish only so I have something to name jessive.