If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh My...

Wow. This is bad. OFP spotted an article in Bloomberg.

Fed Defies Transparency Aim in Refusal to Disclose

I the last SEVEN WEEKS,
The Federal Reserve has loaned out $1.172 TRILLION!!!
Let me spell that out for you: $1,172,000,000,000
In a month and a half.

So, thats the good news. The bad news is they AREN'T EVEN WILLING TO TELL US WHO THEY'RE GIVING ALL THIS CASH TO!!!

Fuck your piddly $750 BILLION bailout you got your panties in a bunch over. We're just going to sneak this $1,172 BILLION out the back fucking door.

Pardon my French, but sometimes I just get pissed.

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

No comments: