If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How do you spend a bailout?

I know how *I'd* spend it: Fast cars and Hot Women! WOOO HOOOO!!!

Report: GM renews sponsorship with Daytona(fox)

On the SAME DAY Bush announced he was going to bailout the auto industry GM renewed its contract with the Daytona 500. We are to believe that the timing is purely coincidental. (Apparently the plan was that even if they went into bankruptcy, they'd still find a way to sponsor NASCAR)

So. There you go non-NASCAR fans. Thanks for keeping the dream alive.
(How ignorant am I if I ponder the ratio of tax paying non-NASCAR fans to non-tax paying NASCAR fans?)

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that Kentucky family that had their mobile home destroyed are NASCAR fans.

I bet you Dick is too.

**More Dick in 2010**

New add slogan.

taxpayer said...

One of the locals had posted a comment somewhere:
**Dick Again in 2010!**