If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rubbing it in

Not only did Illinois spend a butt load of taxpayer money discussing, fighting for, legislating, and enacting a public smoking ban, but now they are fucking rubbing it in my face that I can no longer go to a bar and feel comfortable and at ease.

Its not enough to have taken away my local bar owner's rights to run their establishments as they see fit, but now their running an ad campaign to talk about how great this giant waste of money and erosion of personal freedoms is!

Illinois promotes smoking ban in ad campaign(ct)

Disgusting. I wish I knew just how much money they've spent on an ad campaign that does NOTHING.

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

No comments: