If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Thursday, January 15, 2009

Israel vs. the UN (Worldwide taxes at work Part 3)

Its a shame, but not my problem that the Israelis are killing off innocent Palestinians by the hundreds. There are a host of other blogs talking about how these innocents deserve it for voting for the wrong leaders and how Israel are a bunch of jackasses for thinking they can stop terrorism by terrorizing people. I'm not going to go there.

What I do want to know is:
What do we have to do to get Israel to stop attacking the U.N.? Last night, they attacked the UNs relief agency in Gaza and it is now on fire.

Gaza pounded amid push for truce(bbc)

Like I said in my first post about this: My taxes have gone to purchase many of Israel's weapons which are now being used to destroy UN facilities which is funded by taxpayers around the world.

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

No comments: