If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Friday, December 26, 2008

That bitch dumped my son...

I'm going to have to expand my blogging capabilities... While I prefer to concentrate on government waste caused by the government, there is just so much going on that costs us taxpayer money that really isn't the governments fault. Case in point:

Grade School Break-up Ends in OC Stabbing(kfwb)

This loopy broad got so upset when her 12 year old son got dumped by his girlfriend that she showed up after class and stabbed the mother and 2 other relatives of the chick that dumped the dude.

Like the cops didn't have ANYthing better to do that day... (and I'm sure the judge, prosecutor, public defense, and clerks didn't have anything better to do the day this shit goes to court...)

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

No comments: