If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Monday, April 20, 2009

Mailer

I just got a mailer from AIG. Apparently, health coverage is even more affordable than I thought.

What they didn't realize: I had assumed I was already covered...

So thanks everyone. Thanks for paying your taxes to bail out this company so they could send me my mailer. It was enjoyable to read. I appreciate all your help.

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

(Isn't it about time we all divvied up our tax dollars and bought the former AIG executive team a sweet vacation in the Bahamas? Did I say vacation? I meant meeting. (And I DO mean former AIG executive team. The thing that drives me the craziest is knowing that most of the fat cats that have brought our way of life to its knees have already gotten off scott-free with gross earnings intact.))

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hear hear, good sir! That, my friend, is a cruel sick joke... They can bend everyone over backwards without a reach around, and they get to use our money to send advertisements... I wish we would've let it crash and burn.

But we won't known what could've happen.