If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Beauty rest

If you've read much of this blog at all, you have probably realized I have a beef with Larry 'Superiority comes with the penis' Summers. Not only did he encourage the economic failures of our time but he was then awarded with a position that put him in charge of the economy in the White House. Which is good, the poor downtrodden banks really need a representative at the highest levels of government to be sure their voices are heard.

I don't know if you've heard, but there is a bit of an economic situation going on out there. Something about catastrophe, meltdown, chaos... Someone should wake up Larry and see what he thinks...In case you think maybe the camera caught him in a long slumped over blink, here's another shot. A little closer up.
I don't know. Maybe he was blinking again.

I know one thing for sure, if I was in charge of the White House policy on the worlds largest economy, I think I could at least fucking stay awake at a damn press conference in front of the whole damn world!

*sigh* Larry, Larry, Larry...
When will you ever tire of displaying your ineptitude?

THIS is whyipaytaxes.