If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A.I.G. Knows How To Spend My Money!

So, I gave them my share of taxes. Hell, all the taxes I'll pay my entire life won't even be a drop in the bucket compared to the $85 BILLION we gave them out of the kindness of our hearts.

And they have shown that they know how to appreciate an $85 BILLION bail-out. Times have been very stressful for this management team as they destroyed one of America's largest insurance companies! It sounds like time for a $440,000 retreat!!!

Here is the living room of an executive suite at the St. Regis: (Take the Photo Tour!)
THIS IS THE GODDAMN LIVING ROOM OF THE MOTEL ROOM THESE BASTARDS STAYED IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK AFTER RECIEVING $85 BILLION TO COVER THEIR ASSES FOR DESTROYING THEIR COMPANY!!!! I bust my ass hard for my job and I don't even get a Recognition Fuzzy from the bottom of my boss' pocket. These fuckers eliminate their company's net worth and they get to stay in a room with a dining room nicer than I've ever eaten in!

AIG Spa Trip Fuels Fury on Hill(Wash Post)
After bailout AIG executives stay in posh resort
(Newsday)

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

1 comment:

BelieveitSeeit said...

Things like this give me a very good idea how good it must have felt during the french revolution when you could carve up the aristocracy. Spose I should take some more soma and just be happy with my soylent green. Today IS the tomorrow we were warned about.