If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Saturday, October 25, 2008

Picking and Choosing the Winners and Losers

Yes, the government has begun picking and choosing which companies and industries it wants to keep and which it will let fail.

The Fed declined National City's request for an injection then gave $7.7BILLION to PNC to buy out National City!!!

Can you picture that exchange?

NC: Henry Paulson, we need to get in on some of that bailout shit you got going around or my wife is going to kill me.
HP: Geez, NC, I'd love to help you but you're not a member of my country club.
*click* *dialing*
HP:PNC? Its HP! Whats happening my nigga?
PNC:Yo Dude! I haven't seen you since that time we accidentally killed those hookers!
HP:Have I got a deal for you. I just got off the phone with NC and they are going down. These dumbshits actually thought I was gonna bail them out. HA! Can you believe that shit?
PNC:No Fucking Way.
HP:Seriously. So, anyway, you can go buy that shit up for cheap. Get your ass over there.
PNC:Dude. Times are tight right now. I had to rifle through my grandmother's purse for my smokes today.
HP:Damn. Ain't that about fucked up. I tell you what, why don't I just hook you up with the taxpayer's wallet so you can pull out a cool $7.7BILLION. That way, you can get your old lady a new mansion, give your mistress a little hush money, and see a doctor about getting rid of the clap from that hooker. I just need you to do me one favor.
PNC:Anything Dude.
HP:Make NC beg for it. I want you to make him cry.

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

No comments: