If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Monday, October 20, 2008

Hush Money

Hush money in a manner of speaking...

I can tell you this: if *I* ever get hit by a cop car, I'll definitely be wanting a settlement from the city, county, or state that owns the cop that hit me...

Naperville Police vehicle strikes 2 pedestrians (WREX)

Cops forgoing pedestrian safety to get to the scene.

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

P.S. An older related story that cost the Rockford PD untold amounts of cash. But hey, at least this cop kept his job!!! (What? He only killed 2 people)

P.P.S. While looking for the P.S. link, I discovered that cops hit and kill people with their cars all the time! (Do a google search...) But, of course, they were rushing to IMPORTANT calls. Can't be bothered to leave the citizens in the way alive...

No comments: