If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people
under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy. - Thomas Jefferson


Friday, October 3, 2008

Executive Orders

I haven't even had time to pore over this info, but its the kinda info I love to read. It gets you past all the media bias' and whatnot and lets you see the actual harm Bush has done to our fine country.

Disposition of Executive orders signed by President George W. Bush (From the National Archives at Archives.gov)

You can see what the Slate Editors think the top 10 of these EOs that need to be scrapped in a pretty major way. Ten to Toss (Slate)

I can't really close this post the way I normally do, as I haven't gone into a specific rant about how our government is blowing my cash. However, I am certain enough that anything bush does costs me money, so:

THIS is whyipaytaxes.

No comments: